Thought by some to be the most beautiful Ferrari ever designed, the P4 sits in a special place in the hierarchy in Modena. Although its race-winning history is modest (it won the 1967 Daytona 24-hour race with three variants crossing the finish line together and the 1967 race at Monza), it remains a standout in Ferrari lore, and is still one of the most coveted of all Ferrari prototypes.
The RCR P4 has all the beauty, but not much of the expense. Like several other RCR car kits, it starts at $26,495 for a basic kit, and goes to $43,995 for a complete kit, needing only drivetrain and related parts, tires and battery.
Of course, it can be fitted with a Ferrari engine, or with any popular V8 engine for more power, less weight and much lower cost.
Check out the details below for more information, and ordering details.
- Drive: Left-hand or right-hand drive
- Overall Length: 165"
- Width: 71"
- Height: 37"
- Wheelbase: 95"
- Weight: 2,300 lbs
- Weight Distribution: 45% front, 55% rear (typical, depends on drivetrain and other choices)
- Ground Clearance: 3-5", depending on setup
- Drivetrain Configuration: Mid engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 gallons total
- Suspension: Similar to original, but CNC billet aluminum uprights, control arms and braces
- Chassis Construction: All-aluminum0 monocoque chassis, consisting of sheet and billet parts, completely TIG-welded
- Body Construction: Hand-laid fiberglass body